Registration is required for all sailors entering the Optimist ranking regattas. The fee is $50 per family to join NZIODA for the season. Here are the instructions:
- Click on ClubHub in the top menu.
- Click on the second orange rectangle – Register Sailor (this needs to be done for all optimist sailors, even if you were a member last year).
- Fill in all the details for your sailor including sail number.
- Add more sailors if you have more than one in the family (still only one charge of $50 per family), and parents as well if you wish.
- Complete payment – credit card is easier as it is done straight away.
- Once completed, login and get the invoice. The Receipt Number is your reference number. If you have more than two sailors add a ‘0’ to the reference number for sailor number 1 and a ‘1’ to the reference number for sailor number 2. E.g. a receipt number of 1270 would provide registration numbers 12710 for first sailor and 12711 for second sailor. These are the NZIODA numbers for your sailors for the 2016/17 season.
Once this is completed you will be sent an email. You can collect your sticker at the North Islands when you register.